Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Notifiblog: Next Steps

Background:  Yesterday, I got the old "thanks but no thanks" email for a job I really wanted to try.  With my company, no less.

Okay, so they don't want to take a chance on having a really good J2 Experience in Internal Communications. When one has sorrows, one must grieve for them and move on.  My version of a shot of whisky is to apply for a different job.  I threw in an application for a long-shot job at another company.  I had a closer look at the in-house job postings this morning.

I found one that's more toward my direct work experience​:  I got my start in s
oftware development support.  I've applied to a Business Systems Analyst Support Services.  It looks plenty intriguing and it's really something I've thought about doing.  It can be fun:

There are requirements to write and trace back to.

There's plenty of testing to be done, along with test plans and test cases to be written.

And, best of all, it's with (our company), where we do ethics, employee giving, and community service the best of all!

I refuse to give up hope of continuing to participate in healthcare innovation.  (Digs in heels.)

No comments:

Post a Comment