Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Notifiblog: Soapy Clean!

Sorry for the absence:  I was heads down on a WORK assignment!  (Insert happy dance here.)

Today's topic has been waiting in the back of my mind for several days now:  Soap!   We love it, we hate it, we're allergic to it, but in our world we need it.

Soap is defined nicely in the Wikipedia article I've linked here.  But I have my favorite individual soaps.  It's my blog...

It's not cheap ($6 at Fred Meyer), but my current favorite is an overly scented soap aimed at a male audience: "Dusk" by Herban Cowboy.  Ha!  Men use it so others will find them attractive.  The Handsome One figured out how to eliminate the middle-man:  he gave me a bar of my own for Christmas!  It smells soooooooo nice!  Of course, I gave him a bar, too.  My mama didn't raise NO fools!  Oh, the bar is really black.  Looks very attractive in a white shower.

I have no idea who really makes the popular Chinese export, Bee & Flower soaps, but I love the jasmine scented one.  It's usually under $1, and because we are on the Pacific Rim, we don't have to go to specialty Asian stores to find it.

I do plan to return for another visit to England.  At least one more time.  And when I do, I'm sending myself a CASE of Sainsbury's "Calm" shower creme.  I came to associate the scent with Adventure when I actually set foot on England in 1999.  Happy memories.  And the soap is so dastardly cheap--it's the grocery chain's house brand!  But I love it, and that's what counts, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment