Thursday, January 10, 2013

Notifiblog: All-Day Meetings Are Our Friends! (Worldwide Version)

I'm in an all-day meeting extraveganza of sorts.  It's a great opportunity to see in-depth how the application I think I'm helping with documentation works.  What I've seen thus far of this tool is pretty slick, IMHO.

This photo (not shown due to my experience deficit) represents the type of breakfast one might find at an all-day meeting.  Not in this one, though:  our company is not-for-profit, and we save our customers' money by keeping our meetings low-budge.

We're using our online meeting tools to meet within a four-state area.  Nice way to save on travel, eh!

The rules of this meeting are being reviewed right now.  I'm breaking one of them: "No multitasking."  But I really AM listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment