Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Notifiblog: It's Wednesday, Again!

Here we are, smack dab in the center (or centre, if you prefer) of a typical work week in my world.  Wednesday is the weekday that reveals who are the "glass half full" people and who are the "glass half empty" people.

I say it depends what's in the glass!
Before there was plastic, there was glass.  We put potable beverages in glass--and declare with immobile certainty they taste better that way.

Glass protects us from ourselves. I want these frames when my time comes.  Which should be any day, now.  Everyone in my family--including those to whom I'm related only by marriage--wears glasses or contact lenses.  Every one of 'em.  Except some of the smaller kids. Anyway, they remind me of the ladies of The Far Side.  Anything worth doing is worth doing outrageously!

Of course, we hockey fans have a special relationship with plexiglass.  The photo says it all:  the glass is protecting the players from that little kid. 

Thank Ceiling Cat for glass!  And Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment