Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Notifiblog: Another One About Exercise-Inspiring Music

I don't fall back on this topic TOO often, I hope.  But there's so much good music out there, I want to listen to (almost) all of it!  If you know me, you know my tastes go global.

Today's three walk-inspiring tunes​ are:

Inspired from Red and Blue by Globe (my fave J-Pop band).  It has a nice, easygoing pace.  I like to do fast walking, so I go about two steps per beat on this one.

Last Friday Night (TGIF) by Katy Perry.  Cute and not written for women my age. So what, eh?  Reminds me of all the bad choices I didn't make when I was a teenage nerd.

Third one is a tie today: Minnie the Moocher by Cab Calloway and Sing, Sing, Sing (With a Swing) written by Louis Prima, performed by The Benny Goodman Orchestra.  Did your parents give you the old line, "You think YOUR generation invented that?!"?  Minnie the Moocher has some very direct drug references that remind me, no, in fact my generation didn't invent everything.  We just made it so you can order it while you're wearing only your underwear.

Keep on walking!

PEDOMETER APP TEST UPDATE:  The Accupedo (free version!) pedometer app did NOT drain my whole iPhone battery (though I did bring my charger today so I can also play with the cute little kitty app I downloaded).  The clock automatically resets at midnight--and it kept yesterday's step count in the history, so I could record yesterday's steps accurately today.

No comments:

Post a Comment