Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Notifiblog: A Real First-Day Experience!

I didn't blog yesterday.  Sorry...it was my first day on my latest employment Adventure.  I spent the day updating the instructions to do a key portion of my job.  Good enough excuse?

How about an ode to lame excuses today!  I can't speak to the SFW/NSFW state of any of the following Excuse Generator results...

The Metaverse Excuse-O-Mat gave me the following excuse for Distraction:  I got so caught up in this stupid flame-war on the Net that I could hardly get myself centered-- and then my boss got on my case COMPLETELY unfairly. I am so put upon by occult forces sometimes!  Anyway, I hope the medication kicks in this week.

NSFW, depending on the type of excuse you select (sadly, the default is NSFW)...The Random Excuse Generator provided me with the following excuse for speeding:  I'm sorry officer. I know I was speeding but I can't reach my license unless you hold my cell phone.

No fair using this one for work, but maybe you can use it to get your kid out of some snag:  The Sickday Excuse Generator gave me one of my classic faves:  The voices told me to clean all the guns today. 

No excuse is too lame!  For me, anyway.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment