Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Notifiblog: I'm Gonna Look at This for the Next Eight Years?!?

Congratulations to me: I have finally made good on my theory that one's driver's license photo should look absolutely as dreadful as possible so no matter what one looks like when displaying said form of ID, one looks better in real life.
In Oregon, one must present:

  • a completed (and signed) Form 735-175,
  • proof of US citizenship (or authorization to exist in the US),
  • one's current driver's license or a document of that ilk to prove one's full legal name,
  • proof of one's identity and date of birth (can be the same as the document that proves US citizenship if one is a citizen),
  • proof of current residence address (if it has changed),
  • the fee (likely county-based) on the little renewal card. Mine was US$40.

I think I got my money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment